Since December 2021, we can welcome you as our geusts. We are very pleased that we can offer you nice and safe holidays!
From February and March 2022, the following regulations regarding Covid-19 will apply:
February 22nd - March 4th, 2022:
- 3-G rule for: entry, accommodation, restaurants, huts and mountain railways
From March 5th, 2022 (almost) all Corona regulations will be lifted:
- FFP2 masks remain compulsory in public transport and shops for daily needs (eg supermarkets)
- The Green Pass is only controlled in particularly vulnerable settings, such as retirement and nursing homes and hospitals
- Reopening of night gastronomy
- Curfew will be lifted
- Control of the G-rule no longer applies
Further information on the current Corona regulations can be found HERE.
Just in case – Alpenjuwel Garni CANCELLATION CONDITIONS for winter 2021/22:
We want you to be able to look forward to your winter holidays without worries!
We have therefore adjusted our cancellation conditions for the winter season 2021/2022:
FREE CANCELLATION/REBOOKING: is possible up to 14 days before the day of arrival without giving a reason!
FREE CANCELLATION/REBOOKING: is possible up to 14 days before the day of arrival under the following conditions:
- When classifying the country of origin as a risk area and associated quarantine regulations on arrival
- In the event of an upright travel warning for Austria / Tyrol / Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region and the associated quarantine
- Official closure of the mountain railways and infrastructure companies
- Official closure of the accommodation establishments
- All of our wellness offers are available to you.
- Massages and cosmetic treatments take place without restrictions.
- Please disinfect the equipment in the fitness room after use.
- Due to the distance rules, there are no restrictions in the area of ??person capacities in the sauna, but we appeal to your personal responsibility!
- Opening times will be adjusted if necessary
Our cleaning and disinfection plan was coordinated on the basis of the current hygiene guidelines of the Austrian Hotel Association.
- Plexiglass panes are attached wherenecessary.
- Please disinfect your hands regularly!
- Disinfection racks are distributed in sensible places throughout the house.
- The cleaning intervals have been increased.
- All cleaning agents contain disinfectants.
- All of our employees are required to provide 3G proof.
- Behind the scenes and for our suppliers, the same rules of conduct and hygiene apply.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
One thing is certain – the entire team is really looking forward to welcoming you as a guest!